Greetings from Taoist Light Wellness!
I wish everyone a great year of 2019 filed with love, light, good health and happiness!
I would like to welcome you to I-Ching (also known as King-wen) Qigong one-day retreat. To set a new life direction, to reach a higher level in self-cultivation, and to create harmonious relationships in the earthly world, the I-Ching (Classic of Change) has been showing the way for the next step for more than three thousands of years.
January 12, Saturday 10-4pm. One day intensive training includes guide book, and lunch.
Date: January 12, 2019, Saturday, 10-4pm
Location: Taoist Light Wellness
411 E. Canon Perdido St. Suite 16
Santa Barbara, Ca 93101
Purpose: Regain the healing power for the body and inner-peace of mind, connect to the ancient wisdom of I-Ching
Dress: Casual and comfortable
Lunch: Taoist Light Wellness will provide lunch for you or you can choose to bring your own lunch.
• 10-10:30am Opening tea ceremony
• 10:30-11am introduction of I-Ching Qigong
• 11-12 Noon Guided Taoist Light Qigong Level I practice
• 12:15pm Lunch
• 1:00-1:45pm Collecting Qi, brain training, walking Meditation
• 2:00-3:30pm Guided Taoist Light Level I plus level II I-Ching Qigong
• 3:30-4:00pm Group Qi field Healing and closing circle
Look forward to a great day with you!