* Original Point Healing Workshop
Sept 1, Saturday, 10-12 Noon $60
Study with hands-on practice on effective physical body healing using the theory of Sun Si-miao (the King of Chinese medicine), locate the trigger points in the back and heal the whole body.
Anyone is welcome!
Couples/partners are encouraged to come together for healing and nurturing for each other.
* Tea-ceremony Sept. 1st (Saturday), 2018: 2-3:30 pm $30
Learn how to perform a Chinese Tea-ceremony and taste the best available Pu-Erh and Oolong wellness teas. This skillful and meditative art will help to create a peaceful setting and deep stillness in mind. Calligraphy will help you to express your artistic energy and build up concentration.
* Every Thursday of each month 10-11:30 am, Taoist Light Qigong group practice: $30
* First Saturday of each month learn and practice
Tea-ceremony and Calligraphy: $30
* China sacred Culture Tour
In the month of June, go to China with Chiyan Wang and stay in ancient cities and sacred mountains.
Please call (805) 699-6688 or E-mail email@example.com to sign up
Fengshui Workshop (for Prosperity, Health, and Harmony): $80
1. Identify a good Fengshui house;
2. Identify main wealth corner and sub-wealth corners;
3. How to amend Fengshui problems;
4. How and when to do a Fengshui cleansing.
5. Learn to use the Five Elements to choose colors and shapes inside a house.
TBD Welcome new comers!
Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or text (805-699-6688) to sign-up
Taoism study and practice group
TBD, Learning to be a Taoist with ease and freedom at all times through Chuang Tzu's delightful stories
The series of 8 classes will be held on weekdays or weekend. Each class is 2 hour session.
Please E-mail Chiyan if you are interested
* Taoist Light Qigong Healer and instructor certified training program (preregistrtion required)
1. Training I group
Meet on every other Wednesday of each month 12:30-2:30 pm $120/per session
* Taoist Light Fengshui consultant training
How to create the balanced and harmonious flow between human and our living space? How to bring peace and prosperity to your life? Your environmental energy can effect your health, relationship and harmony. Learn comprehensive and powerful Fengshui principles and intuitive Fenshui to bring in positive, clean and healthy energy and keep the flow for your house and become a Taoist Fengshui consultant Learn how to effectively improve Fengshui for residential and commercial buildings so to improve relationships, health and harmony.
* Taoist Light Healer Training program
(FOCUS ON HEALING FOR SELF, FAMILY MEMBERS & friends)
Very effective! will be able to stop pain for others possibly in one minute, Understand how the energy works, read Qi, feel Qi and diagnose Qi blockages, including basic Fengshui and health, Jing-Qi-Shen (body essence, vital energy, and higher consciousness) concepts etc. Students will be able to perform external Qi healing on self and family members.
* Fengshui Works!- An awareness and practice for prosperity
A comprehensive and practical teaching on Sunday afternoon 1-4pm $80
In this workshop, you will learn:
1. How to identify a good Fengshui house for residential or commercial purposes.
2. What are important factors to fix the energy in a house which has Fengshui problems.
3. How to help the energy flow in the spaces for living room, bedroom, office, etc.
4. What you need to know for avoiding negative Fengshui. 5. How to enhance your prosperity in house and office.
Please Email or call to register.
* Taoist Light Medical Qigong- Five minutes a day, keep illness away!
TBD Sunday 1-4pm $80
Only open to students who have already taken Taoist Light Level I
* Taoist Light Qigong level I workshop March 31 Sat. & April 1st Sunday 1-4pm Solala Beach in San Diego Please click here for details.
Taoist Light Wellness
411 E. Canon Perdido St. Suite 16 Santa Barbara, Ca 93101
(Free parking is on the side of the building)
Please Email email@example.com to register classes.
1. July 14, 2018 (Saturday) 10-4pm
Level I Taoist Light Self-healing Qigong $200 (open to new comers) Please click here
2. July 28, 2018 (Saturday) 10-4pm
I-Ching Qigong , 10-4pm $200 (open to existing students) Please click here