Welcome to the new journey of the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual healing and recovery!
Thank you so much for signing up for Taoist Light Qigong Level I workshop. There are three classes, and I hope you can participate in them all.
In the first class on February 28 from 2-4 PM, we will introduce the history of this simple, unique yet profound practice. We are going to learn and practice the first three sections of Taoist Light Qigong:
• Work on Kidney/lower back Qi to build up our immunity and healthy foundation
• Cleanse and strengthen the digestive and restorative Qi channels
• Improve mental clarity, memory and concentration
In the second class on March 6th from 2-4 PM, we are going to learn the remaining two sections:
• Connect to inner self, remove the emotional blockages, and retain inner peace
• Receive energy directly from the universe and align ourselves to the wholeness
In the third class on March 13th from 2-4 PM, we are going to explain the meaning of the movements. In this particular form of Qigong, each individual will have different movements because people have different conditions and needs. That make this practice just right for each individual. A detailed booklet with complete information will be handed out at the third class.
Please dress comfortably and loosely when attending these classes; better not wear short pants, sandals, jewelry or perfume. If you need to make up a class which you might miss, you may contact me to arrange a private class.
I look forward to seeing you on this coming Sunday!
For the best of health & well-being,
Taoist Light Qigong Instructor & Lineage Holder